Over the River and Through the Woods
Well, I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time visiting family, and a not so wonderful time after we came home. We all ended up with colds, and it doesn't help much that it's so frigid here I can freeze meat on my front porch. That's right--it's a whopping 22 degrees here. (According to weather.com, it feels like 11.)
Enough about the weather--you came to see pictures of Lucy! I'm ashamed to say that we were so busy enjoying ourselves that I didn't take many pictures of our Thanksgiving trip. But take heart! Here's one of Lucy and Aiyanna shortly after we arrived Wednesday afternoon.
Aiyanna had just awakened from a nap, so she's not looking too thrilled. She warmed up quickly though, once she realized that our arrival meant three more people to entertain her!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home