Lucy Update!

It's been too long since I last posted. Many apologies to Lucy's fans--I know how it can be when you don't get your "Lucy fix"!
So here it is...not much going on lately around here. We're waiting anxiously for THE FIRST SNOW. Everybody we talk to says it'll be here any time, and since there have been warmer winters here the last couple of years, we're in for a big huge pile of white stuff. While we're waiting though, it's been plenty cold. I took Lucy for a walk this morning and by the time we got back her little nose was pink, and her hands were like ice because she refused to wear her mittens.
In other news...Lucy has been talking up a storm. She's getting better with her words, and we're getting better at translating the gibberish. Just in the last couple of days, she has started to say "Thanks, Mama." when I give her something. But the answer to any question she is asked is still: "Umm, yeah."
She knows what a cow says, and she knows what a kitty says. She also knows what a dog says, but when we ask, the answer is usually, "Moo."
We're headed West on Wednesday afternoon for the Thanksgiving weekend. Look for the next post some time next week! Lots of pictures to come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home