.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Love Lucy!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do! On Monday, October 24th, we took Lucy to choose a couple of pumpkins. I had asked around about a fun pumpkin patch (we took Lucy to Schilter Family Farms in Nisqually last year--a very fun pumpkin patch), but no one really knew of a good one around here. Someone suggested we go out to Road 4...supposedly there was one near there.

So we loaded Lucy in the car, and headed down the country road. We looked and looked, but the only pumpkins we saw were sitting on someone's property. We decided to stop and ask if they knew where the pumpkin patch was, but they didn't know. Instead, they invited us to just choose a few pumpkins from their yard. And so we traipsed around on somebody's land looking for the perfect pumpkins of 2005.

Here are a few pictures of our outing:


Here we are last year...isn't it amazing how much she has grown?


Coming tomorrow...Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home