.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Love Lucy!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Detention!

On Wednesday, we took a trip over to the town where we'll be moving to meet David's new principal (a nice, nice man), and to find a place to live (not what we expected). While we were at the school, the principal "invited" Lucy into this detention room. She had a lot of fun in there. She looks like she's trying to get out in this picture, but the truth is that every time I opened the door to let her out, she closed it again so she could stay in there.

David got to see his new classroom, and meet a couple of the teachers. I think he is excited to get started, but also a little nervous too. Things will work out though, his mentor teacher for this year will be teaching right across the hall.

So now, all we have to do is get things in boxes, and actually find some place to live by next Saturday. (Ah, the joys of small town living.)

The second picture here was taken in David's classroom. Lucy saw him sitting on top of the desk, so she thought it was good enough for her too.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Braden said...

so let me see if I got this straight... she got sent to dentention for sitting on a desk in David's class and then she was so glad to be out of the class that she wanted to stay in jail (do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars)?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Something like that, I guess. Maybe she was just glad to have a sheet of sound-proof glass between her and me. She's probably getting sick of me hanging around all the time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home