.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Love Lucy!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sing...Sing a Song!

Well, I've tried 5 times to upload some pictures for you to see. Blogger seems to be having issues, and I'm about ready to recommend a good therapist and some medication if they can't seem to get it together.

So I guess I'll just update you without pictures. You can just use your imagination until somebody over at Blogger gets things figured out.

I think the best thing she did this week was start to sing along when I'm singing tunes with her. Her favorite song seems to be "Once There Was A Snowman". The words go like this:

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.
Once there was a snowman, tall, tall, TALL!
In the sun he melted, melted, melted.
In the sun he melted, small, small, small.

She also likes to sing The Itsy, Bitsy Spider; Wheels on the Bus; Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam; and Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. There are a few others as well, but right now, I can't think of which ones they are.

I'll try to get the pictures posted later this evening. Stay tuned for Fashionista Lucy, Part II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home