New Year's Resolutions

I asked Lucy a couple of days ago if she had some New Year's Resolutions this year. She replied, "Yeah." So I said, "What are they?"
She babbled something back to me which I infer to mean one of two things:
A.) I'm going to work on talking better.
OR
B.) Mom, you're a weirdo.
Well, I'm beginning to think I was right on answer A. (Of course, answer B isn't that far off the mark either.) I am amazed at how much clearer her speech is becoming and how many more words she knows.
Just today, as we were heading off to the store, I told her I was going to go check the mail. She was right behind me and as I took the envelopes out of the mailbox she said, "Want mail please!" I couldn't believe that came from my Lucy!
It's so fun to see how much she is learning, and how cute it is when she says things that she knows we understand.
More to come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home