.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Love Lucy!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pinata*

Recently, we checked out a book from the library about "pin-yatas" (see note at end of post). Or as Lucy calls them, "pin-yawn-uhs". After reading this book to Lucy several hundred times, I, her overworked, pregnant, high-achieving mother decided it would be a lot of fun to make our own pinata. I carefully documented each step in this photo-essay I have entited:

"Five Hours of Work
For Five Minutes of Fun"


End

*I was unable to include the necessary tilde over the "n" in Pinata. Either Blogger doesn't like tildes, or I am a bigger idiot than I ever thought I could be. I just want the readers of this blog to know that after struggling through 2 years of high school Spanish, I DO know that this word contains a tilde. My deepest apologies to Lucy's Spanish-speaking fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home